Where we are
Camping Le Marocche is located in Cavedine Valley, 20 kilometres from the north of Garda Lake, precisely in Trebi.
This special and unique area is characterized by the presence of the "Marocche", enormous stones that compose the largest post-glacial landslide in the entire Alps. In this wonderful panorama you will find lago di Cavedine, from where you can reach Camping Le Marocche in just a few minutes.
How to reach us:
- From the North, take the highway A22 Brennero-Modena and get off at Trento Sud exit. Then follow the street towards Riva del Garda for about 30 kilometres until you reach the "Lakes Valley" and Lago di Cavedine.
- From the South, follow the street from Riva del Garda towards the town of Drena for about 20 kilometres until you reach Lago di Cavedine.
What you can find in the area:
- wine shop
You can explore the surrounding area through some interesting trails by foot or by bike.
In the nearby you can find some points of interest like:
- The Marocche di Dro,, a natural reserve that originated in the post-glacial era in the Alps. It is a unique environment composed of limestone, rock and gravel habitats, with its particular flora and fauna. Visitors can safely follow the trail among massive boulders and breathtaking viewing points. A short detour from the trail will lead you to discover the footprints of dinosaurs that lived 190 million years ago.
- Cavedine horse centre, located at 10 minutes by car, where adults and children can enjoy in the nature with horses.
Here are some of the numerous activities you can enjoy in the nearby:
- sports fishing in lago di Cavedine, easily reachable with a short walk from the campsite;
- via ferrata, for example Rio Salagoni and Cheguevara;
- hiking, in this area you will find a lot of trails and secured trails for beginners or experts;
- indoor and outdoorclimbing;
- mountain biking;
- acquatic sports like canoa and windsurfing;
- riding a horse for adults and children;